BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 30 November 2009

Post pregnancy clothing

Because I have a tendency to obsessively over-prepare, I went shopping today for all the last bits and pieces I need for the new arrival and for me for post-arrival. Mainly nursing bras, but I thought I'd throw in a couple of nursing tops too as I can't imagine I would feel like shopping for them by the time I'd need them. The selection available in both Mothercare and H&M were disappointingly uninspiring (as are the selections I've seen available from the online stores). And even more bizarre, I noticed most of them seemed to be in horizontal stripes. Now why is that? Does it seem ironic to anyone else that the majority of nursing tops are in the most unflattering pattern possible, for a target market most likely to be feeling the least confident about their body shapes they have ever felt?! Strange indeed.

Well, here is what I ended up with. 2 stripes and 2 plain.
I guess I'll have to play around with my existing wardrobe and try to figure out ways to be creative with what I already have.

0 comments: